TERMS & CONDITIONS
Triforce Online Terms & Conditions:
All Prices quoted exclude VAT unless stated otherwise.
This website is operated by Triforce Online (Pty) Ltd (“Triforce Online”). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Triforce Online. Triforce Online offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers and merchants
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
WARANTIES FOR NEW PRODUCTS:
- The warranty is only valid for Complete Computer Build Customers within its warranty period. Unless stated otherwise on other products
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods. Please check the suitability of products with your system and/or the manufacturer before purchasing.
- The warranty will be void if the serial number or its label is missing.
- The warranty will be void if items are written on or tampered with.
- Complete Computer Services will replace or repair the items if a performance failure has occurred within the warranty period. Items that can be repaired by Complete Computer Services or our suppliers will not be swapped out.
- The minimum waiting period for the replacement of warranty items is 48 hours after return. This may be extended due to the availability of stock from the Manufacturer or Base Supplier.
- A component will be declared void and out of warranty if goods are mishandled, struck by lightening or power surges.
- If a system is returned under warranty we cannot guarantee safety of any classified Data. It is the Customer’s responsibility to backup all Data including Application Programs prior to returning any system to Complete Computer Services.
- Damage and defects which are in our opinion directly caused by incorrect or improper use, neglect, power surges, lightening damage, or mishandling by the customer are specifically excluded from any guarantee given or implied.
- In the event that a system or hardware is sent to us under warranty and it is discovered that the fault has arisen due to misuse, neglect, mishandling, incorrect or improper use, we may, at our discretion, charge for parts and/or labour.
- In the event that a system or hardware is sent to us under warranty and it is discovered that the system is functioning as intended, or that the fault has arisen as a result of a software issue, we may, at our discretion, charge for our labour.
WARANTIES FOR USED PRODUCTS:
- We Include a Seven (7) Day return for Repair or Credit in the case of the Purchase of used Product/s Fail within a Week of purchase. No More Refunds on Used Products. If you dont bring the product back or organize with the owner of Triforce online on a date to return within the 7days, our 7day Return policy is unfortunately not valid anymore.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Triforce Online, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Original invoices must be presented with all returns.